March 7, 2008

Sushi Saga Tucson AZ

One thing I miss about Tucson is Sushi Saga, a Japanese/ Mexican fusion restaurant.


Yum. I especially miss the Wildcat roll and the Bajulia roll. (tear rolls down cheek). So if you are ever in the Tucson area. Have a roll for me. The Mexican inspired rolls are my favs. It is a place I crave at 9:00 at night when the city is too cold for me to take. Maybe the service is better now... :).... its all part of the experience. I miss you SAGA!!! Get a website! You can get the address on this yahoo travel link.

2 comments:

Joey said...

As a fan of Asian/Latin American fusion kitchen I will try one of their rolls for you if I happen to visit Arizona. I like your art by the way, Dr. Seuss Mural is great!

MaryAnn Cleary said...

Nice start on your blog. I lived in Arizona for several years and now live in Minnesota. My son and his wife live in Tucson, so we will check out Sushi Saga the next time I am there.

I also like the "Angel's Trumpet, Devils' Snare" painting. What size is it?

MaryAnn